Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can Shyne rebound after his incarceration or will he be another sad footnote in the history of Bad Boys?

Last I heard of Shyne.. hes not going back to Bad Boy... but there is alot of anticipation to see what he does.Can Shyne rebound after his incarceration or will he be another sad footnote in the history of Bad Boys?
He will be another person Puff Daddy shitted on and used for financial gain.





I don't think Shyne has a second shot at a musical career. Aside from ';Bad Boyz'; his debut album was lackluster, I do however think people are interested in his life and I see him getting a few book deals and interviews and stuff. Dude did a dime in prison... I'd buy his book bro.





Do you think he has a shot Dubya?


Yikes.Can Shyne rebound after his incarceration or will he be another sad footnote in the history of Bad Boys?
You know what i really hope he can. The album he put out before getting locked up was okay. He showed potential on it and I wanted to hear more from him but never got the chance. I think he has a 50/50 chance of doing big things or just flopping! I guess we will see soon!
i still bump Shyne...





i think Shyne can bounce back..





i love that Shyne album..i bought it..





just gotta get right people..





if Gunit and Lil Flip can make music..





i dont see why Shyne cant..





i wouldnt mind hearing Shyne and the Game on a track.
I doubt it.





Shyne does however deserve credit for one of the corniest but at the same time great lines.





';I like girls who like girls who like furs';
i dunno but i bet diddy/daddy (woteva hes callin himself) gunna b beefin his security tho. he commin 2 get u, paybacks a ***** lol
No way. He's forgotten.
I don't think so cuz his music just wouldn't fit with what Diddy produces now
no
no he can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment