Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I need to change footnote in Word.?

I asked about the 'read only' problem a few minutes ago and I appreciate all the help I got. It worked! Now I need to change something in the file. Its not really a footnote, but on each page I have ';Copyright 2002'; at the bottom and I can't select it with my cursor, so I know I have it imbedded (put it on a master page somehow) but don't know where I did it. I searched thru all the ';Insert'; options and can't find it. Any suggestions? Thanks!I need to change footnote in Word.?
Go to the VIEW menu and pick HEADERS and FOOTERS. You will see the HEADER. A button will appear that will SWITCH to FOOTER, so click on that.





Good luck and Happy Computing!I need to change footnote in Word.?
view, header and footer
It's probably a watermark. Go to Format - Background, then Printed Watermark and see if there is anything checked there.





Or, View - Header Footer and look there.

No comments:

Post a Comment