Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do I make footnotes on Microsoft Office Word 2007 ?

I just can't figure it out.. when I put footers, it puts it on every page.


I did it before on another essay, I just can't remember how! :(


thank youu :)How do I make footnotes on Microsoft Office Word 2007 ?
Word can automatically generate footnote numbers and keep them straight -- and out of the footer. Here's how to use them:





To put in a Word footnote:





1.Position the cursor where you want the footnote or endnote reference to go.


2.Click the References tab on the Ribbon.


3.Click the arrow in the lower right corner of the Footnotes group.


4.Click Insert.


5.Type the footnote.





Hope that helps.How do I make footnotes on Microsoft Office Word 2007 ?
insert %26gt; footer
simply double click on the bottom quarter of the page where you want the footer to go and ms office makes a header and footer for you. you just type what you want

No comments:

Post a Comment