Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How do I put footnotes in a Microsoft Word document?

I see the option there but it's not letting me use it. How do I activate that feature?How do I put footnotes in a Microsoft Word document?
With your page open, go up on the Insert menu, point to Reference, and then click Footnote.


Click Footnotes or EndnotesHow do I put footnotes in a Microsoft Word document?
In Microsoft Word





Click View (You may need to drop down the menu bar)





Click Header / Footer





Then A header and Footer format bar should appear





On that format bar there is a box behind a piece of paper and then a box in front of a piece of paper,





(or mouse over the buttons and look for SWITCH BETWEEN HEADER AND FOOTER)





Clicking that icon should go to the Footer.





Enter text then hit close to get back in to the footer do the previous steps

No comments:

Post a Comment