Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Footnote Question?

I am writing a research paper and need to use footnotes. My paper uses multiple sources and I have a lot of information that needs to be cited. My question is, do I need to use a footnote after each scentance in a paragraph of reworded information by one author, or can I put one footnote at the end of the ';clump'; of information? I really want to do this correctly because I don't want to plagerize anything. thanksFootnote Question?
This depends on the format you are using actually. In APA formatting you would do it like this...





95 out of 100 teenage females are sexually active by the time they are age 15 (facts.com, 2007).





or if you have a lot you could do bullets and then under the bullets you could put the citation in.


*


*


*


*


(facts.com, 2007)Footnote Question?
awwwww...don't be scared...if you ever need help let me know I have books on correct writing techniques...I would love to help. Jenni Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment