Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can anyone help me with footnotes and bibliography?

I have written a 26 paper and my teacher didn't tell us we have to either use footnotes or endnotes. I think I can remember what ideas were from what, but I also have no idea how to format it and stuff. Also, I can't find where I wrote down all the dates when I accessed all my websites for this paper and I did it on 6 or 7 different computers. Can anyone help?Can anyone help me with footnotes and bibliography?
For the bibliography, go to easybib.com and it does it in the right format for you. It also gives you a chance to put in the annotated part if you need it. As for the footnotes, here's a link to a help site:





http://www.aresearchguide.com/7footnot.html








Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment