Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I turn my Footnotes into a Work Cited page on a separate page at the end of my essay?

I'm using Word 2007 and I have all my footnotes added but I'm having trouble figuring out how turn them into a Work Cited page on a separate page. Help Please?How do I turn my Footnotes into a Work Cited page on a separate page at the end of my essay?
Very easily:





1. Click the Review tab on the Ribbon.


2. Click the arrow in the lower-right corner of the Footnotes group.


3. Click the Convert button.


4. Click OK.





Hope that helps.How do I turn my Footnotes into a Work Cited page on a separate page at the end of my essay?
You don't want footnotes (goes at bottom of page) but rather endnotes (goes at end of document). THere is information in the online help to convert a footnote to an endnote.





This is that it says to do:





1) Go to References Tab


2) Select show notes


3) Select the number of the note or notes that you want to convert, and then right-click.


4) Click Convert to Endnote.





Hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment