Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to insert footnotes in Microsoft Vista ?

I just got a new computer and I can't seem to find where I can add in footnotes on the new Microsoft Word - Vista. I have the Home %26amp; Student Version ( or something like that ) if it helps.





Also, is there no annoying talking paperclip in this version ?


( I actually kind of miss him in my moment of need... ! )





Thank you !How to insert footnotes in Microsoft Vista ?
Do this:





1. Click the References tab on the Ribbon.


2. Click Insert Footnote in the Footnotes group.





If you want more control over the footnotes, click the little arrow in the lower-right corner of the Footnotes group.





Regarding Klippet and friends, they died with Office 2003.





Hope that helps.How to insert footnotes in Microsoft Vista ?
press the button F1 then you can search for help. And I like they removed that paperclip, it was so annoying. (F1 is right to the ESCape button)

No comments:

Post a Comment