Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Help with Word 2007 footnote?

I have a long footnote on one of my report's pages. It got split over two pages (i.e. it begins on the page where the footnote is supposed to be and continues on on the next page).





I want the whole footnote to be on one page. How can I do that? Please help.Help with Word 2007 footnote?
About the only way I can think of would be to somehow move the footnote reference higher on that page, so it and the footnote both fit. Or, if possible, edit the heck out of the footnote and make it smaller.





This may well be impossible. This is a problem that even manual footnoting runs into. The longer the footnote, the greater the chance it won't fit.





Hope that helps.Help with Word 2007 footnote?
Open up the footnote editor and make the size smaller and in a smaller font.
Put the cursor at front of top line, simply keep hitting enter, that will take it down for you.As I have here

No comments:

Post a Comment