Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why does my footnote only apper in one page??

I'm writing a paper. I've got a lot of sources, all properly formatted, numbered, ready to go.





My paper requires footnotes, however, when I go to make one, Word will only make them on page 2 (of 9)...there will need to be a footer and footnotes on every page.





How do I make it do this?





(i've never done this before)Why does my footnote only apper in one page??
You might have used the return key all of the way down on the pages that it didn't work on. Try this: backspace all of your keyed returns then, from where you left off, do the footer thing then the footnote thing. It's just something you need to work on (if I am wrong) until it is doing what you want.





REMEMBER: Computers don't make mistakes, they do what you tell them to do. G.I.G.O. (garbage in, garbage out) -- early days (80's) computer term.





Take it easy, bro. You'll get it. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment