Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I include my address as a footnote on any e-mail I send.?

Put it in your signature.How do I include my address as a footnote on any e-mail I send.?
If it's in Outlook? Go to tools, and click options. Under the Mail Format tab, you will see Signature. This is where you type in your address and it will automatically go at the bottom of every e-mail you send out.How do I include my address as a footnote on any e-mail I send.?
Depends on what email you are using, there is usually a signature option to include anything you like.
Go into options and add it as a signature
different programs do it differently. and, to be honest, it isn't always a good idea to do that. There are times when you will find that letting someone know your address is a bad thing.





however, use your mail program's help facility and look for the term ';signature';. Many programs have this functionality - the ability to write a few lines of information to be included at the bottom of the message.





if all else fails, look and see if your email has something called ';templates';. A template is usually like a form letter - a second where you write stuff, as well as a section of words already written.
create a signature in the email program and set it to appear on every email you going to send.





you can find the function on the Tools menu, options, ';mail setup? or mail format? (either one of them)';.


Look for the word 'signature'. Create and set it.





you can create a number of signatures and set which one to use when you either


1. create a new mail or


2. reply an email or


3. forward an email.
  • skin conditions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment