Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How can I make a multi-columns footnote in Microsoft Word?

I am writing a paper in Microsoft Word 2007 but my footnotes are short, but list of them in a page take long space


Now, how can I arrange them in some columns (for example three column) so that the space of footnotes become narrower?How can I make a multi-columns footnote in Microsoft Word?
I'm afraid you can't edit the footnote area. You're pretty much stuck with the basic format.





Sorry.How can I make a multi-columns footnote in Microsoft Word?
Most simple thing out and I always show students how to do this so that left cell is left aligned, middle is truly centred and right alignment of text in third cell. All you do is insert a one row 3 column table and remove borders then set up the alignments you want within each cell which are left by default.
If I understand, you want to create three columns or more at the page. So you must click at ( Page Layout ) and then at ( Columns ).

No comments:

Post a Comment