Monday, December 21, 2009

Can someone advise me about why there is a blank page between my header & footnote?

Please Help?? I am using the old yahoo e-mail because it is more convenient for me, as I am more familiar with it. Something is happening and I am at my wits end. This is one problem I have never had before. It shows that I have e-mail, but when I open them there is just a blank page between the user %26amp; sender addresses/Subject, and the footnote section. Just a blank page, not just on regular e-mail, but also on bulk mail. Does anyone have any advise that might be helpful. I am going nuts over this. This has happened several times this week. I don't know if it's something yahoo is doing, or what. Thanks for any help you might be able to give. By the way, I use windows vista basic. sweetmeanerCan someone advise me about why there is a blank page between my header %26amp; footnote?
Try Print copy = It will show the message.





OR Click Reply button to the message. Then when read click the back button.





OR Put the message in Word or Excell and read it.








OR = Select any email where the header information is displayed, but there is nothing in the


';body'; of the message where you would expect to find text, etc.


Move your mouse to the area of the expected ';body'; of the message and right-click...on


the menu that appears, click on ';Encoding';...on the menu that appears, if ';Auto Select';


has a check mark, leave it as is...if not click ';Auto Select';; then this menu will


disappear...right click again in the ';body'; to cause the same menu to display again...then


click on ';Western European (Windows)';...you should now be able to view the ';body'; of


all messages that you couldn't view before...obviously, if the problem somehow occurs


again, do the same procedure described above again. I have no idea how or why these


settings get ';changed'; or ';corrupted'; after everyday use, but apparently they sometimes


do.Can someone advise me about why there is a blank page between my header %26amp; footnote?
Somehow the procedure that retrieves your email messages from the Yahoo servers is being interrupted, so the message hasn't fully loaded. It loads the header, but not the body of the message. If you were to wait a while, the message would likely load... eventually... but typically the connection 'times out' before that can happen.


You could try closing the message and reopening it to force the page to reload. Or wait till a time of day when the internet isn't so busy. You may have better luck then.

No comments:

Post a Comment