Thursday, December 17, 2009

Footnote to Youth by Jose Garcia Villa, and the Life of Cardo by Amador Daguio? Where can I get them for free?

Where can I find these free from the internet? Thank you very much! God bless you and take care!Footnote to Youth by Jose Garcia Villa, and the Life of Cardo by Amador Daguio? Where can I get them for free?
If an author posts his books for free on his website, then it is legal. If an author has been dead for 70 years, then it is legal to post the book for free.





Otherwise you are dealing with book pirates. Don't steal from authors.Footnote to Youth by Jose Garcia Villa, and the Life of Cardo by Amador Daguio? Where can I get them for free?
http://www.pensteronline.com/viewtopic.p鈥?/a>





this is footnote to youth.
I am the son of the late Amador T Daguio. Unfortunately, I don't have copies of his short stories other than 5 of them that were published in a compilation. The 5 does not include ';The Life of Cardo';. Most of his short stories were published in magazines so your best bet is to search in libraries in the Filipiniana section.

No comments:

Post a Comment